Privacy Statement & Refund Policy
Information we collect
1. Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, Pincode, country and IP address.
2. Information you post: We collect the information you post in a public space on our website or a third-party social media site belonging to www.crismaxx.com.
3. Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
4. Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, the duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
1. We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register on our website or contact us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
2. We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
3. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
1. Provide, operate and maintain our services.
2. Improve, personalize, and expand our website
3. Understand and analyze how you use our website
4. Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
5. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
6. Send you emails
7. Find and prevent fraud
8. Log Files
www.crismaxx.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that www.crismaxx.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
1. Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
2. Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
3. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
7. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Such requests are to be made at email@example.com. We shall be updating our database within ten days of such a request.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.crismaxx.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT
1. All payments made for event registrations are non-refundable.
2. Only substitution/Change in the name is provided at no extra charges.
3. Future conference credits are provided only in case of Non-issuance of Visa.
EVENT CANCELLATION BY CRISMAXX
1. CRISMAX SOLUTIONS PVT LTD (brand name CRISMAXX) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
2. If CRISMAXX cancels or postpones an event, registrants will be offered a full credit which can be utilized in future/postponed CRISMAXX conferences.
CRISMAXX MEMBERSHIP REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY
1. All charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used membership periods. Except as noted here, all paid products including Membership Account subscriptions are nonrefundable after purchase and delivery.
2. An exception we may consider is providing a refund when we’ve updated your payment information and there are good reasons to believe that you did not intend for an update to be made.
3. Also, under the laws applicable in your jurisdiction, Membership Account subscribers may qualify for a refund if requested during a short period after the beginning of the subscription. For example, citizens of the European Union are entitled to a full refund during the 14 days after the subscription begins. Please note that this 14 day period commences when the subscription service starts, which in the event of free trial promotions happens before you are first charged, and so there may be no fees paid to be refunded.
Note: All of your Membership features expire as soon as your cancellation takes effect at the end of your current billing cycle, so make sure you use all your available facilities before your account is cancelled.
Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit cardholder.
Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
The above policy applies to all CRISMAXX memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.